The Infographic, created in a team of five students, was printed as a two-sided Information graphic in the newspaper “Welt am Sonntag”. The Project is part of the Seminar “Show don’t tell” under the direction of Prof. Michael Stoll Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften Augsburg – Fakultät für Gestaltung. In addition, art director Jördis Guzmann, “Welt am Sonntag“ guided the team with a lot of experience on the field of Infographics. The graphic was distinguished at „European Newspaper Award of Excellence“ in Vienna. During the competition attended 236 Newspapers from 27 countries.
- Information graphic workshop: The live of the tuna
- Team members: Paul Blickle, Max Birkl, Bernd Riedel, Bettina Aichinger, Katrin Eberhard
- Mentoring: Professor Stoll, Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften Augsburg – Fakultät für Gestaltung
- Art Director: Jördis Guzmann, Welt am Sonntag
- Published: ”Welt am Sonntag“
- Award: European Newspaper Award of Excellence